Join us for a tour of the Animal Park at the Conservators Center followed by a group hangout on Saturday, January 28th! We’ll gather at 12:30 PM for a guided tour to see the lions, tigers, wolves, and rest of the residents of the Animal Park. Afterwards, we’ll spend time together at their picnic shelter with some snacks and games.
- 12:30 PM EST - Arrival and check-in.
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM EST - Tour.
- 2:00 - 4:00 PM EST - Hangout.
- Registration is available on RegFox.
- Deadline to register: 11:59 PM on January 14th, 2023.
- Refunds are not available after the registration deadline.
Voting Member Registration
If you are a voting member, please check the voting member Telegram chat for additional details.
Is there cell reception at the Animal Park?
Cell reception is always pretty spotty at the animal park. Plan on being disconnected for the day. If you rely on GPS to get to/from the location, we recommend downloading offline maps beforehand!